Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hangin' with the Ramsays

Tonight we took some dessert over to Jennifer and Neil's house, and the kids got to play. They had so much fun that we are all going to get together and go to the park tomorrow morning.

Noah and Dylan
Camille and Kendall

The Three Princesses ~ Abby, Camille, and Kendall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Kendall is getting and Dylan looks like a proud big brother!! Emily

Natalie said...

Hey Christina, It was so much fun hearing from you and getting to know you today at the meet and greet. We will have to call you to come and hang out someday when we are all just sitting around. I'm really computer retarded all the background is together, you just copy an paste a code in. I couldn't figure out all that digital scrapbooking crap. so really it is really easy. Yes, I'm a photographer. I'm really just getting going and my computer has been down so I haven't done much since I've been here, but thank you for the compliment. Your kids are adorable. Talk to you soon.