Kroger thinks so. Yesterday, some time during working hours, Dave stopped in the grocery store to pick up some bread, formula, and soda. Upon checking out the clerk scanned the formula, looked at Dave, and said, "WIC?" Dave said that at first he didn't even know what she was talking about...he just said, "No." But the clerk was quite confident that he was indeed WIC, so again she stated, "WIC!" And again Dave said, "No." Now the clerk was very sure of herself and once again questioned her customer..."Are you sure this isn't WIC?" Dave said, "No! I have money! I am paying cash for the formula!" The clerk was stunned! "I'm so sorry. I don't know why I thought you were WIC." You be the judge...Does this man look like he should be included in the WIC program?
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!! Poor Dave! Hope finals go well!!!! Jen
Well to be fair - he is jobless! : )
I vote yes, he needs to take better care of himself. He has no excuse for looking like that outside of the house. Clean up. :-)
I think that was very rude of the clerk to keep asking. They should not judge people by their clothing.
Can you get those great bottled Cokes with WIC? Wow! (I think he looks like a good Dad!)
-Alison
Post a Comment