Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Christmas in Greensboro

We sure did enjoy getting to spend time with our family in Greensboro. Unfortunately, Ashley was very sick, so I could not take any pictures of Dylan and Kendall with their cousin which was really sad because it was the girls' first Christmas. I was happy when we left that at least Dylan and Kendall had not gotten sick, but that happiness ended yesterday. Dylan is on his first z-pack for a sinus infection, and Kendall has a stomach flu/cold/cough. :(

There are a lot of pictures here, but I had a hard time narrowing it down bc there were so many good ones.





Dylan's Gingerbread House was....


beautiful and....



yummy!!!


Dylan posing in his new pajamas from Gran J and Grandpa. He styled his hair himself with the gel that Nana and Paw Paw game him. I asked him how he did such a good styling job on his own and his answer was,
"I used the whole tube."


Dylan rockin' his new guitar


Trying out his new Hulk gloves from Rob and Esther


Passing out hugs and kisses...












Ashley was feeling good here


Since Rob and Esther won't see Dylan for his birthday they gave him his present early. Dylan LOVES his new sword and Batman dart gun! Thanks Uncle Rob and Aunt Esther!







Kendall clapping on the practice green


Kendall clapping for her Elmo purse. Thanks again Uncle Rob and Aunt Esther!


Playing Dylan's new carnival game on Wii
Notice Kendall walking!
Rob and Dylan reading The Christmas Story

Before we could head to Myrtle Beach for New Years, Dylan insisted on a Gator Ride at Ann's
Thanks Ann!

No comments: