
Dylan had a blast last week along with several hundred other kids at our church's Vacation Bible School. This year's theme was Crocodile Dock set in the swamp. This year was actually my first year at Vacation Bible School as a crew leader. I led a group of 9 fourth graders each day, and I can't wait to do it again next year! It was such a wonderful experience!

Here's Jacques Le Croc rockin' out with the Jesus Girls. Every morning we began the day with great music and prayer.

Here, Pastor Billy is preparing the kids for prayer.

I found Dylan in the crowd!

The children collected a ton of canned goods and toys for Outreach for Christ! Dylan learned how we were donating toys to children of parents in prison for Christmas, so that the kids would not think that their parents had forgotten about them. He went right home the first day and filled two bags of toys to give away!

These are some of the characters we used to teach the children about God and his word.
No comments:
Post a Comment