
We had a wonderful family vacation at Wintergreen! We didn't open the computer, text, or call anybody. It was just us for 3 nights and 2 days, and it was perfect!

Ready to go to the resort for the day


We ate lunch at a restaraunt with a view of the slopes.

Kendall hiking through the snow.

Dylan on his way to tubing!

Dave and Dylan had lots of fun tubing on both mornings.

Dave took Dylan night skiing.

We found a patch of land on the way up to Skyline Drive to stop and play. I thought that we would check it out for 10 or 15 minutes, but we ended up staying for more than an hour.

There was a little mountain to climb up.

This sign was laying down in front of the road to Skyline Drive.
Dave told me that he didn't want to offend me, but he didn't think that I was strong enough to climb the mountain.


I showed him!!!

The Snowman



Kendall practicing her skiing pose.

After a few hours of playing in the snow at Ridgely Park, Kendall as all tuckered out!
No comments:
Post a Comment