
If you aren't already shopping at Rite Aid, you should start if you are interested in saving money. My total before coupons came to
$40.96, and after coupons
$15.96! Rite Aid lets you stack coupons which means you can use both a store coupon AND a manufacturers coupon on the same item. The Claritin cost 18.99 alone, but I had a store coupon for $5 and a manufacturers coupon for $5. The toothpaste was buy one get one free, and I used two $1 manufacturers coupons. Also, I use the Rite Aid Wellness card which helps you to save money as well. You accumulate points with each purchase, so I had a $5 off of a $25 purchase and a $3 off of a $15 purchase coupon to use from my points. I also had $5 worth of +up reward coupons that printed out from my last purchase. I try to stack coupons AND buy items that will earn +up reward coupons off of future purchases to maximize my savings. Make sure you check out the Rite Aid sale ad on Sunday to start saving.
No comments:
Post a Comment