Monday, August 3, 2009

Slip 'n Slide Fun for the Entire Family

First of all, Target is having a super end of the season clearance sale! Dylan bought a Sponge Bob slip 'n slide with his own money last week. It was only $6.98! So, we set it up yesterday, for Dylan, but the whole family unexpectedly, as you can see from our attire, decided to try it out. Kendall LOVES water, so we couldn't keep her off of it. I think Dave was actually the first one to try it out. And I had to be given lessons. Being the non-adventurous one in the family, I had never been on a slip 'n slide before. Dylan had so much fun. I think he has found a new activity to add to his daily summer routine.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome -- I love that the three of you were fully clothed! :)Alison

Anonymous said...

Way to enjoy the moment!!! I bet Dylan will remember when his mom and dad got down and dirty with the slip n slide. Bet he thought it was pretty awesome!! Emily