Tuesday, August 25, 2009

California Vacation Part IV: Disneyland

Here is the last post from our California Vacation. Esther kept Kendall this day, so we could let Dylan be the center of attention at Disneyland. The three of us had so much fun together!
These first pictures were taken on two different roller coasters. Dave sat in front of me and Dylan and held the camera above his head to snap pictures. I hate roller coasters, but I agreed to go on these because they don't have big dips. They still scared me enough to produce a few screams though.
Here we go.....

ahhhhh....
Thunder Mountain Railroad...


Dylan in Toon Town
Donald's Workshop


The ride operator saw me taking this picture and then very kindly offered to take one for us!


Fireworks




Goodnight Disneyland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those roller coaster pictures made me smile -- glad you guys had fun!
Alison

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! What fun! Dylan is at the perfect age for a Disney trip - I'm sure he'll be talking about it for a long time! Love the roller coaster pics!!!

Jen