Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our First Day of School

I can't believe it's already here, another school year. Here are a few pictures of us on the first day and of my classroom.
Can you believe Dylan is in the first grade?

I LOVE my new school. It's only 3 years old, so it is super nice!

My classroom library is already a bit messy, but I'll just assume that means that I must have students who love to read! :)
Here's my desk...

did you notice the beautiful flowers? Dave sent them to me for my first day back to work. It's wonderful to be married to Prince Charming!


1 comment:

3 Twisted Sisters said...

Yay! So happy that you're so excited to be back!!! I can't believe we have 1st graders! Tomorrow is our 3rd Spelling Test! I love hearing Ryan read, it's amazing that they'll soon be reading all kinds of books! Enjoy your first Friday and your weekend!

jen